Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fairbanks Announcement-- Big News!

My how it has been a very busy fall and winter for Chris and I! This fall we traveled coast to coast interviewing for Dental Schools and have officially accepted an offer and will be attending...............
Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona!!! 
I could not be more proud of Chris and all of his hard work that has allowed us this great opportunity and we are so excited for our move south after he graduates in May.

But our month of December excitement does not stop there...... on 12.12.12 our lives changed when we learned that we would be expected our first child in August 2013! Since learning we are expecting we had a confirmation ultrasound at 7 weeks and it was such an amazing experience for Chris and I. To see this little baby and its racing heartbeat was a moment I will never forget. And just yesterday at our check up we were able to hear the babies heartbeat on the doppler!!

We could not be more excited for what this year has in store for us :) 
Here is our positive home pregnancy test!

Here is Baby Fairbanks! If you look close you can see the spine and little arm and leg buds :) 
This was at 7 weeks and we are now 9 weeks 3 days

4 comments:

  1. I don't even know where to start with all of my excitement!!!! YAY!!! Yay that you are having a BABY!!! Best. Mom. Ever. I can feel it! And YAY that you are moving here!!! Oh my goodness. This is all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christin! You are so sweet-- if I am half the mom you are I'll be happy :) I know it I will be there in late May or Early June so I cannot wait to catch back up!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! On both sets of big news! So very happy for you both :)

    ReplyDelete